Sau đây là những sách được chia sẻ trên website Góc y học, để có thể xem được sách xin hãy xuống xem cuối bài viết và làm theo hướng dẫn.
Cuốn sách: Fauci A, Langford C. Harrison’s Rheumatology, Second Edition. 2nd ed. McGraw-Hill Professional;
- Current, thorough coverage of need-to-know immunology and rheumatology topics, including the immune system in health and disease, disorders of immune-mediated injuries, and disorders of the joints and adjacent tissues
- Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management topics in each of the disease-oriented topics
- Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance
- 60+ high-yield questions and answers drawn from Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review, 17e
- Content and reference updates since the publication of Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 17e
- 23 chapters written by physicians who have made seminal contributions to the body of knowledge in their areas of expertise